Seabra Movers know how important your pets are to you. We offer all services associated with pet relocation. We provide crates and transportation and make sure your pets are moved with care and without stress or injury. You can trust your beloved animal companion with us. Services are available for dogs and cats.
Most destination countries will allow you to take your pet on the aircraft with you from Thailand as accompanied baggage. However, import/quarantine regulations in some countries are such that you must send your pet by airfreight.
• Many countries insist that you send a blood sample for analysis and this has to be done 3 months prior to departure. We can advise if this is a requirement to your destination country and give you further details.
• Many countries require an import permit to be arranged before shipment can be made. We can advise if this is a requirement for your destination country, and , if so, assist you to obtain it.
• For all destination countries, the pet must have a microchip implant before shipment.
• Coverage is for full replacement value
• Mold and Mildew included in the basic premium
• No deductibles
• Coverage available for Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic derangement
• Coverage available for Pairs and Sets
• If your household goods are placed into storage during transit, the policy includes an automatic storage coverage for 90 days, For in-transit storage in excess of 90 days, we provide storage extension coverage
• We are pleased to offer you insurance at a premium of 1.5% of the declared value of the goods to be moved
• Please ask us for more details.
We provide all types of commercial packing such as:
• wrapping individual items with paper and/or bubble wrap
• lining cardboard cartons with foam, if required
• packing items into cartons of various sizes
• loading cartons and strapping onto pallets
• making wooden crates with ISPM certified timber
• vacuum packing and ancillary services such as fumigation with methyl bromide